Mazary offers the best quality hair services and enforces all necessary Payment Protection procedures.
1) Regular Hair & Beauty Services:
Mazary offers in some cases, some limited warranty for some of its State of the Art Regular Hair & Beauty services.
The warranty can cover, under certain conditions, part or integrality of services related to Cut, Style, Colour and Thermal Reconditioning. Despite the fact that the principle is that the guests shall only leave the studio upon full satisfaction; Mazary's Management can accept, under certain conditions and in a maximum time frame of 24 hours following check out, some claims, if it judges that a professional mistake has been committed by a staff member.
Only a free correction service will be provided for the original requested service, if the claim is judged legitimate and valid.
Any claim formulation past 24 hours following the check out is null and void.
2) Hair Extensions - Integration:
It should be noted that a free and non binding consultation is offered prior to the acceptance of any Hair Extensions - Hair Integration service, and of its related contractual time and product(s) booking.
In that line, detailed explanation about the guest's hair and scalp conditions, the type of needed service, the appropriated method/brand, the necessary aftercare products, and the instruction on the strict follow up of the maintenance guidelines, have already been provided by Mazary's Technician(s) prior to the start of the service.
Following the end of service and the guest's check out, Mazary guarantees, in general and under certain terms of the contract, its provided Hair Extensions - Hair Integration related products and service.
Indeed, the guarantee corresponds only to the Hair Extensions - Hair Integration structural problem; in some cases, the hair may have fallen off due to lack of a proper bonding. Any fallen Hair Extensions strand(s) or Hair Integration piece(s) must be returned to be washed and re-applied. Any additional strands or pieces are subject to extra charges.
The guarantee is void and null, if the guest's scalp is of oily nature, or if the proper aftercare products have not been purchased from Mazary and/or used, or if the guest has not followed the guidelines on how to protect the Hair Extensions strands or the Hair Integration pieces.
The life of this offered guarantee, if all explained guidelines have been followed, and that if the scalp is not oily, can be up to 2 or 3 months, depending on the provided brand used for the service.
There is no guarantee of any kind, for any type of Hair Extensions or Hair Integration systems that is not provided by Mazary, and that has been brought to the Hair Studio by any client in order to just be placed or applied.
Any problem arising after the placement or application service needs to be addressed with the initial supplier, with whom the system has been purchased.
Indeed, Mazary will only offer its limited guarantee when it provides, the Hair Extensions or Hair Integration systems from its own inventory produced by its own inspected certified suppliers.
Any guarantee, in any case and if accorded, has no cash value and will only include a partial re-installment or re-application service.
Payment Protection & Surveillance:
Mazary Hair Studio uses the latest technology in the domain of surveillance and check out processing. These techniques include video monitoring and the instant electronic processing/identification for any written check, or credit/debit card payment.
In addition, Mazary staffs follow the below procedures:
- A valid official Identification Card, such as a State issued Driver License, is required for any non cash payment. This includes, without exception, any handwritten check or any debit or credit card payment.
- The name printed on the check or on the debit or credit card is systematically checked, in order to see if it matches the name appearing on the official ID card.
- Any inability of payment, following receiving any service is immediately reported to the "Plano Police Department" which will dispatch an investigative patrol.
- Any litigation, if any, is forwarded to the "Collin County District Attorney" for prosecution and collection. Any additional charges, such as banking or processing fees, is added to the initial check amount and asked to be collected.
- A non cancelable contract and a non refundable deposit is required after participation in the free and non binding consultation, if the candidate wants to finalize her service and book the time for the Hair Extensions - Integration or Thermal Reconditioning time costly programs. The deposit is then charged to a valid credit or debit card in advance of the time frame which will be allocated for the service.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Mazary, and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Mazary. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Mazary takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being in any way unavailable or un-accessible, and this due any reason and/or any time frame.